1691 – 1829
Before 1691 one could erect buildings in the moat of the 14th century town wall, in the middle of the Jewish quarter at the foot of Muensterberg (the rock with the cathedral). A small, two-storied house was built, the foundation of which can be seen in the cellar of the Blue House. A short time later the bigger, eastern part of the house was built. For 140 years it was the “St. Peter” inn, with Christian owners.